Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter weekend '10

Our Easter turned out to be so much fun! We had lots for people visit: My sister Tammy, my mother in law Teresa & daughter Salean, and Jeremy's two cousins Jen & Brian. We went to the strip on sat. after conference,we saw the water show and ate at the cheese cake factory which was amazing food! The cheese cake was the best I have ever tasted by far!
The kids had so much fun and Easter was a blast! Each child got a church outfit and new church shoes! I was glad to get a new wedding ring although I miss my old one that's missing! Jeremy got some new shirts that he was in need of badly! Easter was a lot of fun and we want to thank everyone that made it so special for us!


































I just had to add this of Kaitlyn
she just looks so cute!









1 comment:

Tandy said...

Such cute dresses you got for your girls! By the way where is the picture of the ring?