Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coloring Easter Eggs

This year seemed to go a lot smoother.....maybe because are kids are all one year older or my husband and I were in better moods! Either way I was thankful that we could color the eggs with happiness and less stress! I'm also thankful that there was not such a mess like the previous years have been. The kids had a blast with it, they got to color the eggs and than put princess and the frog stickers on them. I personally think they tuned out kind of cute!








Sierra ate a few.... if you cant tell by her face!



One thing I really love about my husband (Jeremy) is that he gives me flowers randomly with no reason or cause, just simply to let me know he loves me! This color of rose is my favorite, he normally get me red ones but this time I asked for these! I love him, we are happy together with our four children and thankful that we will be spending eternity together!

1 comment:

Brandi Pace said...

I LOVE those flowers! Tell Jeremy good job haha. Have him throw some hints to Randy so some flowers come my way. :) We miss you guys and wish we could have colored eggs with you guys! Maybe next year right!