Friday, March 26, 2010

flat iron magic

Finally after hundreds of tries... I got it! I got my hair to curl with my flat iron!
For those of you who really know me, know I cant do hair! My mom and older sister did my hair for me all through my school years and sometimes still do it for me now! I am so thankful to have a mother in law who does hair for a living because I have 3 girls and I simply don't know how to do hair! I tried to cut Jeremy's hair once and his mom asked if he tried to cut his own hair in the back, it was so bad.... not straight by any means that's for sure! I'm just happy I got my hair to curl with the flat iron without help!
Hooray for me!!!



4 comments:

Brandi Pace said...

That looks way cute!! Good Job!

teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christensen Kids said...

It looks REALLY good!!! Anybody can do hair with a little practice.

The Shepherds said...

Heidi I feel your pain! I DO NOT do hair either. My husband will beg me to let him flat iron my hair at least once a week because if not it is usually in a ponytail. I don't know how all these moms do creative braids in their girls hair. It is beyond me. You look great!