Thursday, July 16, 2009

We are Moving

Yes, we are moving! My parents are retiring and we are going to be house sitters for them. They tried to sell their house last year and the economy was just not good. It's a bitter sweet situation, I just got to know people in Santaquin and made friends in our ward. Hopefully we make new friends in our new ward. The kids love it, they will now have lots of room to run and play in a quite little neighborhood. My parents house and landscaping is beautiful! We are so thankful for the opportunity they have giving us, it truly is a blessing for us. I am going to miss my old home and the friends I made but am really excited to find out what the lord has in store for us.

2 comments:

Carolee said...

Oh, that makes me sad, but happy for you as well! Where is it? Far away?

Christensen Kids said...

It's always hard to move. Especially when you have kids and like your ward/area. But moves usually bring exciting new adventures. Good luck!