Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Temple Day


It was the best day of our lives. We felt the spirit in ways we can't even explain! My Husband was asked by a non member after we went through if he felt like a new man. He answered with out question, "I do" we are so thankful to know that families can be together forever! we enjoyed watching them bring our children in to be sealed to us, even though mason was crying through the whole sealing we could still feel a wonderful spirit in the room. Everyone in the room had tears in their eyes and we were sealed together as a family. I'm am so thankful for the blessing we have received in our life and am excited to be able to do service for the dead in the temple so they may have a chance to with their family's again.


































3 comments:

FOREVER YOUNGblood said...

I am sooooo happy for you guys!! You guys look so happy!

Christensen Kids said...

You all look so beautiful. Congrats! I know how special that feeling can be!

Tandy said...

I really enjoyed this post! I am so happy for you and you all look so beautiful all in white, Congratulations!