Monday, July 6, 2009

Our 4th of July 2009
















We attempted to make the kids tie-dye shirts, we did not have a clue what we were doing and apparently did them all wrong so the kids skin was all tie-dyed too. It was a mess but I guess it was kinda funny in a way, at least the kids had fun and loved to wear them and that's what counts!
We had the opportunity to go and get our temple recommends for the first time on the 4th of July. We met with bishop and was found worthy to enter the lords house. My husband and I felt peace and happiness as we left his office. We truly know and feel that we are making the right choices in our live right now.
That afternoon we that had a barbecue at my parents house. My dad made the best ribs ever!! I couldn't have ask for any better meal for the 4th of July.
We than went to BYU Campus and watched the stadium of fire fireworks with some cousins. The kids had a blast! I thought for sure that Mason was going to cry and be scared of the fireworks but he actually really like them, I guess he really is all boy!

1 comment:

Brandi Pace said...

CUTE!!!! I wish we could have been there! I can't wait for Saturday and I am sure you are 1000 more times excited that I am. haha!