Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kaitlyn's 4th Birthday













Kaitlyn had a great birthday! We went to Payson pool where she got to swim her little heart out! Later that evening we went to the park with all of her cousins and had cup cakes. She is very into Tinkerbell so of course she got Tinkerbell toys and cutie Tinkerbell dress up clothing.
Kaitlyn loves to swim, dance, sing and play with her sisters. She is a tiny little girl with a big heart. She is a great big sister and always helps me out with her little brother Mason. I cant believe my little girl is already 4 yrs old. We love Kaitlyn's big spirit and are glad to have her as part of our family!

3 comments:

Christensen Kids said...

Looks like she had fun. That is a really cute cake!

Nate and Penny Baker said...

I did not know that you had a blog. Your kids are so cute. It looks like she had a great birthday.

Colby and Becca said...

oh your kids are so cute!!! it was good to see you the other night. My computer has been down, but its back up now so I will post soon.