Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Growing up way to fast!

As I was posting the kids first day of school I felt very emotional. It seems like yesterday I was caring for crying baby's and now I'm sending them off to school, it is amazing how fast time goes by! I am so blessed to have 4 amazing children!


Shaylee 7 yrs old and very emotion! She can be the best helper around the house and with her siblings but, the hardest kid out of the crazy bunch!




Kaitlyn 6 yrs. old and for sure the most goofy kid out of them all! always in her own little world and very content with life!





Sierra 5 yrs. old and always bring a smile to your face! She is very happy go lucky but knows how to scream and throw fits to be heard over her siblings.




Mason 3 yrs old. the only boy and defiantly all boy! shows a soft and loving side with his mom but rough and tough side with most others! Very active and loves cars like his daddy!









No comments: