Wednesday, October 13, 2010

change of plans........

So we didn't have a good feeling about moving back to Utah just yet! So we decided to stay and make things work here and see where that takes us! Just saying those words has relived so much stress for me........I just have to go with my gut feelings on this one and hope it all works out best for our family! This being said I am so grateful for the testimony I have in the church and truly believe that heavenly father hears and answers every ones prayers!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Woo Hoo!! So glad that you are staying!!!!!

Christensen Kids said...

It's hard to know where to be and what will be the best for your family. I know that first hand. Good luck with your adventures and trust in the Lord.

mj said...

ohh we were excited for you guys to come back. so are you really staying?

Brandi Pace said...

I"m so happy for you guys! We miss you!!!!!