Monday, April 26, 2010

Las Vegas Zoo

Sorry I forgot my camera so here is pictures of when we got back home!
The kids got there faces painted for free!! Mason got to feed a goats and pet them (the girls were too scared) it was fun but.... WORD OF ADVICE: NOT WORTH THE MONEY..... it cost the same as Utah's Hogle Zoo but is way smaller. Its only 3 acers big with no big animals like the giraffes, elephants, or Zebras! Not to metion its in a bad part of town!






















So I have a funny story about this trip to the Zoo......
I'm a normal type 1 diabetic who has good and bad days trying to keep my blood sugars in normal range! This day I happened to have an extreme low while visiting the Zoo! we were told that there was free cake and face painting, feeling sick I stumbled into a the pavilion where I saw cake and began to help my self happy to see pizza and drinks there too! My husband Jeremy seemed to be upset and I just ignored him and kept eating away! The girls we helping the self to gift backs that were placed around the tables... treats, toys, pizza, and cake, couldn't get much better right? Until my husband says to me loud and clear "Heidi do you see the birthday presents in the corner, this is someones birthday party, Its not for us!!" We just crashed some poor kids birthday party while they were out having fun in Zoo!!!
Completely embarrassed!!! We booked it out of there!

2 comments:

Kim said...

heidi! that is stinkin' hilarious! thanks for the laugh!!

Tandy said...

Oh that is the worst but I did get the best laugh ever out of this one!