Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We are moving!

Just an update
We are moving to las vegas to be together as a family again! We feel the spirt tell us this is what needs to be done. Finding a home was very fast and easy! I will be posting pics as soon as possible! I just want to let many know that we are thankful for all they have done for us and will miss everyone greatly! we will be moving on 2/12/10 which leave me little time to say good bye and little time to get everything packed. So Im a bit busy but post will be back after the move!

4 comments:

Brandi Pace said...

I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to come visit! We looked and it will be a 7 hour drive from where we are but we will figure it out! We want to see you guys. That is so sad you guys won't be there when we get there tomorrow night, we will be there on Friday so if you guys have time to hang out let me know!

Carolee said...

we were just down there last weekend and I thought about you living there. Good Luck with the move!

Kim said...

Good luck Heidi. It will be great for your family to all be together. Let us know how everything goes:)

Carrie said...

Hi Heidi! Thanks for what you said on my blog. You are too nice and I am so sad you guys moved before we got to get to know each other very well. We'll definitely have to keep in touch though. I would love to chat Apraxia with you again, so if you learn anything new, and if I do, let's definitely exchange info.