Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tag your It



The Big 8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:1) Post rules on your blog 2.) Answer the six '8' items 3.)Have fun with it

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1.Survivors 2.Medium 3.Ghost Whisper 4. Trust me 5. American idol 6. CSI (Las Vegas) 7.Amazing Race 8.Oprah

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Laundry 2. Changed diapers 3. visited with my mom 4. Had a barbecue with friends 5. watched a movie 6. talked to my mother-in-law on the phone twice 7. played outside with the kids 8. Ate to much food

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Going through the Temple 2. Buying a home 3. Jeremy making good money 4. kids getting older and going to school 5. Sierra being potty trained 6. losing weight 7. Summer time 8.Camping

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Los Hermons 2. Brick oven 3. Red Robin 4. Out Back 5. Olive Garden 6. Chillies 7 . Chuck-a-Rama ( I know... I do like it)8. pizza hut

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. having more money 2. Buying a nice house 3. Sleeping in and having all the kids sleep through the night 4. be out of debt 5. go to Hawaii 6. have a six pack 7. run a mile and not be out of breath 8. Get in shape

8 PEOPLE I TAG



No comments: